1. How far ahead of time do I need to order my dress? And how much is the shipping cost?
We all know that, the dress should be and must be perfect on your big day, we take it as seriously as you do, and an adequate processing time is the guarantee for a perfect dress, thank you very much for your understanding. Note: The exact shipping time depends on the shipping methods and carriers you have chosen. About the shipping cost, you could see it after you added it to cart and you will see the details, which is calculated on weight.
2. What should I do if I want to cancel an order or return a dress?As you know these dresses are made-to-order, even for the standard size ones. Once your payment is confirmed, our tailors start to select and cut material according your size and your special needs, so it is a tailor-made dress only for you. For this reason, the cancellation and return policy will be stricter than that for other items, so please think twice before you place an order. Learn more, please refer to our Return & Cancellation Policy.
3. Can I change the style / fabric / length of the dress I want to order?Normally, we do not suggest you do this. Because each dress is made in strict accordance with the pictures you have seen, thus we are afraid that it is impossible to modify the style, fabric or length of each dress as the pictures shown. But, the good news is that we provide over hundreds of dresses in different styles, colors and length. We believe that you may find your dream dress with the help of the “shop by” search function on the left side of each dress category's main page. Just a few seconds, give it a shot, you won't regret.
4. Would my dress color be exactly the same as the one I have seen on your website?Normally they should be the same, however, a slight difference (aberration) might exist between the actual dress color and the one's you have seen in the pictures, as you know, the showing color of the images depends on the screen's display setting and the screen resolutions.
5. Could I customize the dress if the standard size can't work?Sure! We offer this kind of service! If the standard size is not good enough, you can take the customized measurements and then we will make you a tailor-made dress especially for you, naturally, a reasonable extra charge is required for this special service. The customizing service costs only 9.99 USD per dress.
Note: For customized dresses the right and proper measurements is very crucial. Don't know how to measure? Check our Dresses Measurement Tips.
6. What if I need to alter the dress, is there any size buffers or allowance?Don't worry, for we always leave a few inches in the seams, in case the dress can't fit perfectly on you, so you can make small changes and modify it to fit you nicely. And we suggest letting the local tailor to do this job for you, it won't take too much trouble. How many inches will we leave? Generally, 1 inch on each side of a seam will be left. As for the flower detailing, beadings or sashes & ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
7. What does made-to-order mean?It means that all the dresses in our website, both of standard size and custom size, are tailored only for you, once your payment is confirmed our tailors will start to make the dress for you, that is, we don't have a factory full of machine made dresses, on the contrary, they are all crafted by our experienced and skillful tailors.
8. What is the tailoring time for my made-to-order dress?Standard tailoring time
8-12 Business days Normal Season
15-25 Business days Busy Season (Feb-May)
9. Can I change my size after I placed my order?Normally there is no change of sizes after the confirmation of payment. Please understand that we are not just pulling the dress out of a depot full of machine-made dresses. Our professional tailors start selecting materials in the color you requested and cutting fabric based on your measurements after the confirmation of your payment. Even standard size dresses are made-to-order for each customer. In the favor of our precious customers, we've got certain ways under certain circumstances to solve this problem. If you really need to change the size of your dress, please contact our customer service staff for help. Or you could canceling the order and place a new one .By canceling within 24 hours of payment confirmation, there will be no extra charges. By canceling after 24 hours of payment confirmation, there will be a certain amount of charges. View our Return & Cancellation Policy for information.
1. How to check my dress' tailoring status?Log in your account at our website, check “Order Status” to find your dress' tailoring status; or you can also get the information by contacting with our customer service department by E-Mail or Live Chat.
11. Can I request color samples or color swatches?Yes, you could! You can easily find the item or you can contact our customer staff for help, we will send you the 15*15 CM fabrics in your requested color and material, what you need to pay is only 25 USD international postage.
Please note: you have to place order as soon as possible after received the fabric and let us know you requested a swatch sample when place order. And, different batch of fabric may be some color difference because of the reason of dyeing in fabric factory, so we suggest you order all the dresses at same time if you need them in same color.
12. Do you have any Australia standard size chart?Sorry, we don't provide Australia standard size currently. But we have got US standard size in both inches and centimeters, please check out the one is suitable for you. Sorry about the inconvenience.
13. I tried standard size 8 wedding dress in a local shop, does that match your size 8?Generally speaking, they can match, but before you make the order please make sure you had checked our size chart for sure that we are talking about the same size, thanks.
14. Where can I add the special requests, such as the belt color?Mostly we have such a choice when you choose such a dress with belt. Anyhow, you can write this in remark box after add the dress to cart, just a few works .
15. What if I can't find the color I like in the color chart, can I choose the color in the original pictures?Some dresses we have such a choice named “same as picture”. We are sorry if you could not choose the color in our color chart, for the reason that we aims to provide you with latest fashion and newest design products excellent in quality and reasonable in price, we may refer to some resources from the Internet, therefore, there may be some difference between the pictures' color and the one in our color chart; moreover, the color shown on the pictures depends on the screen settings of your computers, tablet, etc. In order to provide the right color dress and eliminate unnecessary misunderstandings, we choose the fabric color according to our own color chart ( there's no need to worry about getting the wrong color, because we have got all the colors in our color chart shot in our own studio by our own professional photographers ). Your understanding and support is greatly appreciated!
16. How could you tailor dresses with the length of mini/short, knee-length, tea-length and ankle-length when you just collect a hollow to floor measurement?There's no need to worry about this, either. With the hollow to floor measurement, our professional and skillful tailors will calculate out effortlessly the exact length that you need when you wear a mini/short skirt, a knee-length skirt, etc. Please set your mind at ease, we will handle this for you.
If you are glad to help tell us about the hollow to hem data, it will be better.
17. Which kind of zipper will I have in my dress, visible ones or invisible ones?Both of them. We assure you that every single zipper is with strong and durable quality, and most importantly, it is selected carefully to match each dress by taking its overall design and style into consideration.
They are wider but hidden behind a tab of fabric. They are reinforced at the top with a metal hook that clasps through either a metal or fabric ring. Invisible zippers:
They are hidden inside a seam and use a discrete pull tab in order to blend in with the lines of the dress.